Sport+ was updated to v2.25.
-adds new device support
-adds Language support: Portuguese
-ERA bug fixes 2 minor bugs that could cause “!”
-updates to improve performance
— memory space reduced all models
— several improvement to reduce system calls that will improved performance and battery drain.
-Resume timer correction
-corrections to status view. Reintroduced the status view for Fenix3/F3hr.
-Using SDK 3.1.6.jan22
- Activity support (Open Water*, Lap Pool*, Stationary swimming)
- **GPS is 4x more active for improved open water.
- In-place swimming support!
- Other swimming support (kick-board ,Water Cardio and HotTub\Spa)
- 4 LARGE screens and easy read Rest Mode screen.
- IQ Graphs and Data: SWOLF, Stroke Rate, Swim+ Distance, Average distance/stroke,Seconds/stroke, heart rate, Total Strokes, battery used
- Sensor Support (Optical HR*
- Optical HR will use ‘Other’ Activity Type.
- AutoLap (pool lap, Distance or Position)
- Pool lap detection uses 5 metrics to compute lap pool distance***. Counts laps and distance
- No pool size restriction
- Transitions for total workout information (CIQ 2.0)
*Generic Activities available to bypass optical HR restrictions.
**GPS signal is blocked while GPS receiver is submersed in water. Results may provide improved results due to increased sampling.
***Due to Garmin policy, Non-GPS distance values cannot be written to the main distance fields in Garmin Connect. SwimSport+ writes the NonGPS Distance Data in CIQ data section.
Got a Garmin? Make 2020 “You Year!”
Load your Garmin with the best to reach your goals. Download fbbbrown
Get the most from your Garmin gift. Give the best Connect IQ software 18 custom software apps, that makes your Garmin G-r-r-reat!
Super Stocking Stuffer that lasts all year!
Download apps here:(https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/developer/4ca4351d-f24c-40e0-bc3e-b187972a7526/apps)
Purchase the Unlock here:
2019 Garmin Connect IQ “Developer of the Year”
Notice: VA4, VA4s and Venu owners. Bug: The GPS is activated for non-GPS activities. Once Garmin corrects this bug, the non-GPS activities will not use GPS.
Just receive your New Garmin?
First Step: Update the Device Firmware.
Families of Software
Verify, versions in the Garmin Forums.
Give a 🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟review with text of any fbbbrown CIQ Premium Applications. Get an extra _ months*.
This deal expired
iOS update 13.1.3 is causing activity sync issues within Garmin Connect Mobile App.
Solution: I suggest using Garmin Express until there is an update released from Garmin.
Garmin is aware of this issue (https://forums.garmin.com/apps-software/mobile-apps-web/f/garmin-connect-mobile-ios/193204/attn-ios-users-with-issues-after-updating-to-ios-13)
Update Nov 5:
iOS v13.2 appears to be allowing Sync. I disconnected the Garmin watch in the Apple iPhone Setting>Bluetooth menu, then re-paired the watch using Garmin Connect.