Fbbbrown Privacy Notice
(February 21, 2019)
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for fbbbrown, Brian Brown Software and www.fbbbrown.com and will be referenced herein as fbbbrown. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and fbbbrown apps. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information PII is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- email address
- fbbbrown uses the email address to create unlock codes and to maintain your registered applications.
- purchase date
- fbbbrown uses the purchase date for app expiration purposes.
- recurring purchase date
- fbbbrown uses the recurring purchase date for app expiration purposes.
- NO other PII is kept or maintained by fbbbrown.
The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is based on fbbbrown legitimate interest in protecting the security of your account and to maintain App registration.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. fbbbrownwill not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- Your PII information is NEVER SHARED.
fbbbrown will use your information ONLY to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
fbbbrown will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to send an unlock code.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way to the Payment Services agents. By Design, this sensitive information is NOT accessible to fbbbrown. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Additional Privacy Policies that affect your PII when using Brian Brown Software:
Garmin Privacy Policies https://www.garmin.com/en-US/privacy/