F3b Privacy Notice
(January 27, 2023)
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for F3b (formerly know as fbbbrown), Brian Brown Software and www.fbbbrown.com (www.f-3b.com) and will be referenced herein as F3b. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and F3b apps. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information (PII) is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information Unlock applications
- Email address
- -F3b uses the email address to create unlock codes and to maintain your registered applications.
- purchase date
- -F3b uses the purchase date for app expiration purposes.
- Recurring purchase date
- F3b uses the recurring purchase date for app expiration purposes.
- Garmin Device type
- NO other PII is kept or maintained by F3b.
Payment Information collected include:
- F3b uses WP EasyPay as an WordPress eCommerce Shopping Cart Software plugin referenced herein as eCommerce Software. This eCommerce Software retains the following collected information for F3b at www.fbbbrown.com.
- Usernames & Encrypted passwords are saved with users who opt to save their account information on www.fbbbrown.com during checkout and account creations.
- Email addresses are saved with all user orders and accounts as well as licensing data for software.
- Billing addresses are required on all orders placed for payment tax, and contact purposes.
- Order history and order data saved per user can contain personal information including product, option and other cost associated data.
- IP information is saved on order processing to help payment processors develop and implement fraud protection processes.
- Cookies and session data is often stored and used for ecommerce tracking, and can include a personally identifiable signature to tie a user to their shopping cart, account, and purchasing history.
- In some payment processing, the last 4 digits of a credit card and also the expiration date are saved and used in order management for authentication and verification of orders.
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
If a particular Service requires you to open an account you will be required to complete the registration process by providing certain information and registering a username and password for use with that Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password and also for all activities which take place under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will Level Four Development, llc be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person?s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
The legal ground for processing your information for this purpose is based on F3b legitimate interest in protecting the security of your account and to maintain App registration.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site (www.fbbrown.com). We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. F3b will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- Your PII information is NEVER SHARED.
- F3b will use your information ONLY to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- F3b will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to send an unlock information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way to the Payment Services agents. By Design, this sensitive information is NOT accessible to F3b. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Additional Privacy Policies that affect your PII when using Brian Brown Software:
Garmin Privacy Policies https://www.garmin.com/en-US/privacy/ (January 1, 2017 – Present)
PayPal https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full (January 1, 2017 – Present)
Stripe https://stripe.com/privacy (Used service January 1, 2023 – Present)
Square https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/3796-privacy-and-security (Used service prior to January 1, 2023)
WP EasyCart https://www.wpeasycart.com/terms-and-conditions/ (Used service January 1, 2023 – Present)
WP EasyPay https://wpeasypay.com/privacy-policy/ (Used service January 2019 – October 2022 )
- January 27, 2023
- -Adds payment service www.stripe.com
- -Adds WP EasyCart as the eCommerce Shopping Cart Software
- -Updates information collected
- -Update fbbbrown and f3b naming
- March 15, 2021
- -Update Address
- January 19, 2019
- -Adds Subscription information collected
- January 1, 2018
- -First Policy